Your voice matters. Please take a few minutes click on the survey that pertains to you and please complete.
Surveys are a means to systematically engage all our stakeholders in two-way communication. They provide school leaders and teachers a lens into the thinking and perceptions of our stakeholders. Careful analysis of the results helps us to understand our areas of strength and effectiveness, as well as those areas that might need improvement.
These survey results will enable our school leaders to measure stakeholders’ attitudes and help target improvement strategies focused on student achievement, as well as school and district effectiveness. Taking the survey will also provide a means for stakeholders to learn about what parents and students should be looking for in a high-quality school system. Your cooperation and support in completing the surveys will be greatly appreciated.
Spring 2022 Cognia Surveys that will open from April 11th – May 27th.
- High School Student Engagement Survey https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/189541/p620
- Staff Climate Survey (Support Staff and Administrators) https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/189540/p620
- Teacher Climate Survey https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/189544/p620
- Family Engagement (also serves as Title 1 Family Survey – parents only complete one time) English https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/189545/p620
- Family Engagement Spanish https://eprovesurveys.advanc-ed.org/surveys/#/action/189546/p620