Volusia Virtual School
We offer students both virtual and blended learning environments that:
- give students freedom to learn in their own time, in their own space;
- provide flexibility and immediate feedback;
- customize courses for an individualized learning path;
- contribute to the development of time management, self-discipline, and problem-solving;
- prepare students for end-of-course exams, FCAT, Advanced Placement exams, SAT, ACT, and online graduation requirement; and,
- provide instruction with highly qualified Volusia County teachers who are certified by the State of Florida.
Learn more at http://volusiaonlinelearning.com
FLVS (Florida Virtual School)
Courses are delivered over the Internet. To assure student success with virtual learning, a variety of web-based, technology-based and traditional resources are provided. Teachers communicate with students and parents on a regular basis via phone, email, online chats, instant messaging, and discussion forums.
Learn more about Florida Virtual School or visit their website at www.flvs.net
Why choose Dual Enrollment?
- College courses and textbooks are free to public school students
- Earn free college credits while still in high school and save money.
Requirements for Dual Enrollment
- Must have completed one high school course
- Unweighted HS GPA of 3.0 (does not apply to Homeschool) and passing score ACT, SAT or PERT tests
- Vocational credit programs require unweighted HS GPA of 2.0 and passing score on TABE test and must intend on completling the entire vocational certificate program
- Home-schooled students must be registred with the school district as a home-schooled student, complete an home school affadavit, and sign a home-schooled articulation agreement
For questions, speak with our Guidance department. For DSC dual enrollment information, call 386.506.3661 or email [email protected]